Re: [Harp-L] advice please

Patrick, so sorry to hear about your predicament.  I can't imagine  your
state of disappointment.  I know many who have fully recovered from  strokes.
Please enlist the best physical therapist you can find and work  hard at
rehabbing.  If your will is strong enough and your body cooperates,  you just
may play again and
get to Argentina.  Best wishes for full recovery.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 2/2/2015 9:07:13 A.M. Central Standard Time,