From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp-L List <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 1, 2015 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tommy Morgan's news

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oscars once to play âThe Man Who Shot Liberty Valanceâ

âThank you, Winslow,

I googled the Oscar performance but didn't find it.â

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL

Music Lessons for Adults and Children
Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Piano Tuner
Distance Learning via Webcam
DUKEofWAIL.com
480-720-8897

 Take a Free Lesson    Follow me