[Harp-L] RE: Squeal Killer

I bought a Squeal Killer after trying one that belonged to a local harp player in my area and liking it.

Without the Squeal Killer, my favorite amp settings are typically just barely below the threshold of feedback, and feedback can sometimes happen if I'm not careful with how I hold the mic, body positioning, amp placement, etc.  With the Squeal Killer, I can set the amp for the same tone and volume, but feedback is not a concern, and I don't have to worry about all the mic holding, body positioning, amp placement, etc.  Also, it seems to add compression and a bit of punch to the attack on each note, which is also a nice touch.  I find that it works great with small amps and big amps alike.