[Harp-L] jazz backing tracks

I imagine a bunch of you know about this already, but for the rest of you, thereâs a website called standardstrax.com that has literally hundreds of jazz standards in different keys, cool arrangements. Good prices, and great service. Neat way to hone your jazz chops, even though he has bluesy jazz, holiday stuff, etc. I picked up on a neat 2nd line drum beat with a swinging middle....

When the Saints Go Marching In

---