Re: [Harp-L] New Hohner video with Richard hunter sounds and my harp in it......

marcos coll wrote:
<Hey this is the new Hohner video for a cool photograph contest....its really funny !i did the music with my friend Stefano <Ronchi.....the sounds im using besides the acoustic harp that i recorded it with a normal condensor mic are from the Digitech Rp <360 xp with Richard Hunter patches on it...im really in love with this sounds!!!!you can have all the classic astatic -tube amp <blues sounds plus lot of crazy ones too....i love  the sinthetiser type that im using when i do the harp line in 3rd position...im <in love with this device and sounds!!!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70PsGBJ832Q

Thanks Marcos, I like what I hear on that video.

It's very gratifying to hear a player as great as Marcos tear it up with sounds I made for the Digitech RPs (and now the Zoom G3).  It's all part of making the world safe for dangerous harmonica players.

Happy Holidays all!

Richard Hunter