Re: [Harp-L] blow bends help please

After 45 years of playing harp, Randy, I continue to be amazed at the
differences
in peoples ability to do different things on the instrument, as well as the
variation in inability to do others.
The tongue block on the upper register blow bends works best for you; not
necessarily
for someone else. I always thought I could 'get' any technique on the harp,
but there are a few things
I simply can't do, and I'll have to live with that.
It's a folk instrument; the territory of the true individualist. May it
always remain that way.
There are people who play the damn thing through their noses; I'm still
waiting
for the harmonica world to discover its Le Petomane; now wouldn't that be a
'gas' (I choose
my words carefully)
RD