[Harp-L] Farrell & R. Sleigh Reed Replacement Tools

I have a couple of Farrell Reed Replacement tools that I'm ready to sell at
a great price. I quit using them a while ago (now that I have my own
design) and it is time to move them along to a new home.'

I designed a tool that is a cross between the Romel and the Farrell tool
that includes a number of new features like reed jigs and a weighted lazy
susan base that lets you swivel the tool instantly when switching
functions. For more info on this tool you can go here:

http://hotrodharmonicas.com

There are a couple videos and some other info.  Tom Halchak's machinist did
a superb job on the fit and finish. The tools will also be at Rockin Rons
and Blue Moon Harmonicas...

Thanks for checking this out!