[Harp-L] X-Reed MB30

Ever since Brendan and Zombor announced their Hohner version ofÂa diatonicÂx-reedÂharp I've been licking my chops, patiently waiting.
I had tried Suzuki's offering in the SUB30 and applaud their forward thinking but like many was disappointed with the end product. Even with after market accessories it just didn't do it for me.
As such, the team at X-Reed offered hope to keep improving onÂthe concept. Now, twenty months later there is nary a word. Perhaps Brendan and Zombor have things in the works that they want to keeps under wraps for the time being. If so I wouldn't want to cause trouble with this public questioning. I'm simply curious and excited to see them have success with this endeavour. Can we expect to see them available anytime soon?
I'd love to see a 'Special 30' or a re-launch of the MB30. If it plays well and isn't too cost prohibitive I could see signing up for a 'harp a month' program.
Did any of you listers get one of the initial run of fifty harps? How are they holding up and are they as much fun as them seem to be?