[Harp-L] Re: VIDEO- Harmonica in today's contemporary music "GET LUCKY" cover

So, I poured a cup of coffee, popped it in the microwave for 30 seconds to re-heat it, and settled down to enjoy one of your great clips.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? 15 seconds? Are you S@$**$ng me? I didn't get my Randy fix. Can I get a witness?

smo-joe