[Harp-L] Brass Comb

I have a pre-WWII Marine Band, that Matt Smart customized for me a few years ago.  I dropped it and cracked the corean comb.  So I sent it to Tom Halchak at Blue Moon Harmonics and got a brass come for it.  I love it.  It has great volume and plays like a dream.  I didn't think the brass comb would make this kind of difference, but it seems to.  Planning on getting a couple more.

No afilliation, but he's great to deal with.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com