[Harp-L] Steve Baker - clarification requested re tuning 5 hole draw

Sorry I forget the name of the thread, but on Aug. 15, Steve Baker wrote:
If you want to retune Crossovers to Country Tuning I suggest you tune 5-draw up one semitone until it gives you a reading of +2 cents relative to 3-draw. 5-draw in CT is a fifth above 3-draw and I always tune a relative fifth 2 cents higher than the root. Everything else can stay just as is.

Steve, is this a typo? Did u mean relative to 2 hole draw, not 3 hole draw, since the root note in 2nd position is 2 hole draw?
Ron - FL Keys, USA