[Harp-L] Tony Eyers Trio plays the Temperance Reel

The Tony Eyers Trio have recorded the "Temperance Reel", you can see it at https://youtu.be/zMt48RAnp0g

After some thought we let the tremolo harmonica lead the tune off. Hopefully it worked, the tremolo is great for tunes but is easily undone by the faster ones. Temperance Reel is a bluegrass standard, with the definitive performance by Tony Rice on his 1987 self titled album. We matched his tempo, but that is about all.

Have a listen, let us know what you think.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays