Re: [Harp-L] The Bernie Bray Harmonica Player of the Year Award

Thank you Michael.

Here is the song list...
Volume 1 and 2

   1. On The Sunny Side Of The Street
   2. Please Release Me
   3. Cat's Polka
   4. The Impossible Dream
   5. After You've Gone
   6. The Nearness of You
   7. The World Is Waiting For the Sunrise
   8. Charade
   9. All of Me
   10. More
   11. My Blue Heaven
   12. Its A Wonderful World
   13. Star Dust
   14. Orange Blossom Special
   15. After The Lovin'
   16. Around The World
   17. As Time Goes By
   18. Mack The Knife
   19. Fascination / Tennessee Waltz
   20. Back Home In Indiana
   21. Cheek To Cheek
   22. I'm In The Mood For Love
   23. Peg O My Heart

I have 21 left to sell at this time,  at $20 each, $5 S/H for any quantity,
6% sales tax if I ship to Pennsylvania.

George

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE*
      - New!* HOHNER* Harmonicas <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>
      - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George
      <http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
      - Used / Refurbished <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/contact>
   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/home1>
   - *SPAH *- *The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the
   Harmonica <http://spah.org/>*
   - *HOHNER HARMONICAS *- playhohner.com