Re: [Harp-L] Don Les

I have 21 copies in stock inventory to sell.  $20.00 each, plus $5.00 for
shipping per order (any number of CDs), plus 6% sales tax for any order
shipped to Pennsylvania.

Reply "OFF LIST DON LES" in the subject line with your complete shipping
address and the number of CDs you want shipped.  I'll reply to you with a
PayPal invoice.

Thanks,
George

Here is the song list...
Volume 1 and 2 (one CD)

   1. On The Sunny Side Of The Street
   2. Please Release Me
   3. Cat's Polka
   4. The Impossible Dream
   5. After You've Gone
   6. The Nearness of You
   7. The World Is Waiting For the Sunrise
   8. Charade
   9. All of Me
   10. More
   11. My Blue Heaven
   12. Its A Wonderful World
   13. Star Dust
   14. Orange Blossom Special
   15. After The Lovin'
   16. Around The World
   17. As Time Goes By
   18. Mack The Knife
   19. Fascination / Tennessee Waltz
   20. Back Home In Indiana
   21. Cheek To Cheek
   22. I'm In The Mood For Love
   23. Peg O My Heart

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE*
      - New!* HOHNER* Harmonicas <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>
      - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George
      <http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
      - Used / Refurbished <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/contact>
   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/home1>
   - *SPAH *- *The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the
   Harmonica <http://spah.org/>*
   - *HOHNER HARMONICAS *- playhohner.com