Re: [Harp-L] The Bernie Bray Harmonica Player of the Year Award

At SPAH, George Miklas was selling a CD featuring Don Les on diatonic and
Mo Vint on chord and foot pedal bass.  It has over 20 cuts and is great.
I've heard some of the same songs on a tape I had years ago, but I am not
sure if it was the same takes.  I imagine George or Mo Vint has more copies.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com