Re: [Harp-L] SPAH and me

I think people could see why I asked this question. There are very few
'vacancies' for the position of 'harmonica player' in the music world.
Thus, most players that I know front their own band. Either that, or they
play another instrument, and the harp is usually a second.
Many harp players are jammers, and don't necessarily have a solo
repertoire, or one that can be used as a functional act for gigs.
RD