Re: [Harp-L] SPAH and me

On Aug 20, 2015, at 2:58 PM, rosco wrote:

> BUSTED - it's the old "Sure, Rosco -it's easy to complain - now what do you
> want to do about it?" Answer: I don't know! And I'm not actually getting my
> point across very well...

Yes you are handsome. Our Sunday supper club gig is exactly what you are thinking about. In any given night we cover:
jazzified pop, jazz, jass, pop, country, zydeco, gypsy swing, doo-wop, blues, Latin, Afro-Cuban, movie themes. But nothing
one could call rock.
We have singers. Usually female. They keep changing the keys. lol. We feature guest artists. It's all for the love of music.
The group numbers from 3 or 4 up to 6 or 8. Instruments: B3, baby grand, guitar, dbl bass, sax, flute, clarinet, congas, trumpet,
diatonic & chromatic harp. Rare trombone, violin, and once an oboe. lol

smo-joe