[Harp-L] Tony Eyers Trio take the Thunderbird up to 140

The Tony Eyers Trio have recorded "Ragtime Annie", featuring the Hohner Thundebird low G harmonica, tuned by Major Cross by Australian customiser Neil Graham. Inspired by the Ford namesake, we upped the speed on this, to 140 beats per minute. We survived the outing, but will definitely engage safety officers before trying it again. Moreover, we are not sure that harmonica at this speed is strictly legal. So perhaps keep this amongst ourselves?

You can see us at https://youtu.be/pRWtkCM2n74

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com