[Harp-L] Guitar & Bass Expo 8/22 in Wyomissing

I will be a vendor at the 3rd Annual Guitar & Bass Expo, to be held August 22nd in Wyomissing, PA. The show location is the Conference Center at The Inn At Reading. There will be 60+ exhibitors and sponsors offering a wide variety of musical fare, plus special guests, giveaways, live entertainment, clinics & workshops. This is a very well organized affair and I'm proud to say I have enthusiastically supported and participated in the event since 2013.  I'll be offering a wide selection of vintage harps, vintage harp mics, vintage guitars and amps, plus hundreds of vintage guitar, amp, and mic parts, as well as tubes, books, CDs and cassettes. Buy one of my books and get a free tin sandwich. As of this writing I will be the only participant offering mainly harp-related materials. If you are in the area and plan to attend, be sure to stop at my booth and introduce yourself.    The list of exhibitors is too long to include here, but among the better known participants will be Paul Reed Smith Guitars, Stewart-MacDonald Guitar Repair, Mercury Magnetics Transformers, Spector Basses, and VVT Amplifiers (favorites of the Nighthawks). Be aware that the selection of instruments, parts, amps, and accessories is guaranteed to be mind boggling.  The show opens to the public at 10 AM and runs till 6 PM. Admission is $10, and if you bring a guitar to sell you get 1/2 off the price. More details are available at the website for the event, www.guitarandbassexpo.com.   Pete Sheridan  Author: "The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues Harp"  "Affordable Axes And Cool Amps For The Slide Guitarist/Harp Player"  "Wayne Raney - That Hillbilly Boogie Boy, Country Crooner, and Born Again Gospel Guy with The Talking Harmonica"  Jukester's Harmonica Supplies  Vintage Harp Mics, plus....   www.petesheridan.net
Want to place your ad here?
Advertise on United Online
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55cfec1c474396c1c508bst04vuc