Re: [Harp-L] Anybody on the list going to SPAH

I am going as a vendor. I hope to see and hear lots of old friends there, and make new ones. If you’re going - come by the BlowsMeAway booth and say hello. If you’re not, I’ve put together a quick presentation to tell you what’s new at BlowsMeAway for 2015. It is a PDF file so you can download it - warning - its about 15Mb. It is available at http://blowsmeaway.com/2015_spah_slides.pdf

Cheers!

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions

"You’re going to like the way you sound. I guarantee it."