Fwd: [Harp-L] Tony Eyers harmonica cases

I have tried a number of cases...Have been using the Seydel that holds 20
diatonics and has a carry strap.
It's a nice case and not too large.  I've also used the Pet Schmidt  all
leather with sip around and it worked well.  However, I've not had a  case
that would really house my diatonics and several chromatics.  I just  got
the Hohner briefcase which holds 20 diatonics and my chromatics.   Where
you put the chromatics could be used for mic and chord.  This case is  only 3
lbs, although much heavier with the harps in it.  It is very nicely  lined
with soft velour furry like material.  Best part, it's selling for  $39 with
free shipping from Alto Music or from Amazon from Alto for same cost +
shipping.  I can use this case when I want to carry all of my harps or the
smaller ones to transport only a few.  I think this will be my last  case.

Blues Girl Phyllis

Gratitude  bestows reverence...changing forever how we experience life and
the  world.
John Milton