Re: [Harp-L] Country tuned harps: a tuning chart

The information on precise setups for the Country tuning is very interesting to me.  I confess that I've always acquired country-tuned harps either by
1) buying a harp in that tuning, or
2) tuning the draw 5 reed by ear.  In this case, I just tune it until it sounds good.  (Then I stop tuning.)

I suppose if I had an electronic tuner that allowed me to get precise about the cents involved, I might use it for this purpose.  But nowadays I mostly just buy them in the tuning I want.

Thanks, Richard Hunter