[Harp-L] Harmonica in Nashville

Mike Henderson, originally from Columbia, Missouri, is primarily known as a great guitar player, but is in addition an outstanding blues harp player. As discussed in my book, "Affordable Axes and Cool Amps for The Slide Guitarist/Harp Player", he has been active on the Nashville scene for some time, having previously recorded the album  "Need Me A Car" around 1984 with The BelAirs, handling harp, slide, and vocals. In 1997 he released "First Blood"  by his band The Bluebloods, and has followed up with several subsequent albums. His latest release is titled "If You Think It's Hot Here...." by The Mike Henderson Band. Mike is truly a musician's musician. From what I hear from friends in Nashville, he  is also a killer bluegrass mandolin player. Pete Sheridan Jukester's Harmonica Supplies Vintage Harp Mics, plus... www.petesheridan.net
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5541bdfe373443dfe31best02vuc