[Harp-L] Weight of SJ amps

Before any more guesses the Super Sonny weighs 53 pounds, the Avenger 54. .
 I am in the process of building a two piece Avenger and will do so per
request.  The Super Cruncher is 44 , Cruncher 43 pounds without covers. I do
get the posts  as everyone else does, if you have a question concerning one of
my amps please  contact me directly. I've had the same  phone number and
email for the  past twenty years to he able to continue servicing owners.
Sonny Jr.