Re: [Harp-L] Harp cases

Scott Ball wrote:

Hello everybody, does anybody know who builds a good harp case, small
with the harps standing vertical, that would hold around 24 give or
take, like the Hetrick cases, they don't seem to be available anymore.

Hello, Scott (and other Harp-L'ers who need a convenient and economical way to carry and store their harmonicas) -

I make a hybrid Leather/Kydex case that comes in 7, 14 or 21 harmonica capacities. I claim it is the smallest, lightest harmonica case out there. The thin Kydex plastic inserts economize on space and weight while allowing your harps to "breathe" during storage, and the outer leather case provides beauty and durability. The cases stand up easily, especially the 14- or 21-harp models and the harps stand on end as you describe. I can fit one with a leather handle or shoulder strap or, since the case comes with "D-rings" attached you can save by re-purposing an old camera strap or the like.

You can take a look at the 14-instrument model here:

http://silverwingleather.com/2013/08/11/compact-14-economical-hybrid-leatherplastic-case-for-diatonics/

Thanks,

Michelle LeFree
SilverWing Leather