Re: [Harp-L] Fanny Power - the Tony Eyers Harmonica Trio goes baroque

That sounds great, Tony. Please tell the other two chaps how much I enjoyed what they played. ( Is the bass harmonica player blind? Sunglasses seem like an odd bit of apparel for a baroque musician...but then again when have musicians ever had money?)
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone