[Harp-L] The Little George Band

I recently found an old videotape of a unique blues band that I fronted between the years 1999-2003.  We called ourselves the Little George Band and we made our home in (of all places) Silicon Valley.  Our act included a number of original blues songs about the joys of living and working in the technology industry.  Here are links to the videos, which were recorded at JJ's Blues, probably in 2003.  We were opening for John Lee Hooker Jr .  Although the video quality is heinous - the audio is surprisingly good.  Every song but one features a harmonica solo, and if that's all you're interested in, the links are followed by timecodes (min:sec) when the harp solos begin.
                    Song:                                                          URL                                                                 Harp SoloSweet Home Chicago -     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4_9POhxhJo -     Harp Solo starts at 3:42Silicon Valley Games -      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sip0XjkMjvw -       1st Harp solo starts at the beginning of the song - 2nd solo at 3:15Where Have You Been? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nevbsBR2lHw -     Harp solo at 8:05The Grinder -                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV7lNKy557A -    Harp solo at 4:27 Bust the Boss -                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OHb773Sfh8 -     No solo on this songWho Got the Money? -    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfOyqyZ9KdU -      Harp Introduction - solo at 3:38Sweet Little Angel -           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVWvk11_H2g -    Solo at 3:58Sell My Monkey -              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mRnjqHJj4c -        Solo at 3:28Bring it On Home -            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxZPm-I-_Mo  -      Solo at 3:20
Would love to read some comments from this community....
-geo