Re: [Harp-L] Defective harps

Geez my Rocket experience has been very good ...no issues playing hard.
Having said that some " batches " in any product can have flaws, Suzuki and Seydel
Harps have been good also.
Golden Melodies with few exceptions great.
I gave away the  few SP 20s I had in favor of the Rockets.
Your results may differ !

Mike Wilbur