[Harp-L] Additions to the Harmonica Collective

A few updates for next weekâs Harmonica Collective:

Randy from Lone Wolf will be at the Harmonica Collective with effects pedals and amps available for tryout and sale. HeâlI will be offering a 15% discount to attendees AND heâs GIVING AWAY a free Harp Train 10 amp.
http://harmonicacollective.com
http://lonewolfblues.com

Randy and Jason Ricci will co-present an evening elective class (not part of the daytime curriculum) on amplifiers and effects.

Tom Halchak of Blue Moon Harmonicas (maker of custom combs) will be there with product and will also give an evening elective class on combs.

We'll also have some of Brendan Power's harmonicas (though not, as we'd hoped, his new twin harmonica systems) along with gear from Greg Heumann and some unusual Seydel harmonicas for the auction/raffle.
Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
President, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
Producer, the Harmonica Collective
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool Community Music School