[Harp-L] Europe

Hello harp el listers,   I am heading to Europe next week with my band Session Americana in support of our new CD, and I would love to connect with harmonica players over there. We are going to be in northeastern Italy, Prague, Zurich, Eastern Germany and a bit in the Netherlands. If you are interested or know of anyone, there are more details at http://www.sessionamericana.com/shows/ . It is always great to meet harmonica players wherever you go so I thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have.Cheers,Jim Fitting