Re: [Harp-L] Bass Harmonica with Slider

Good idea, thanks!

Winslow, I had an email from Patrick our US visa agent saying he urgently
needs a draft contract or Letter of Intent from you regarding the
invitation we discussed from SPAH for me and Tim Edey next year.

I assume SPAH has a standard draft contract with conditions for
international performers? Please can you send that to me, or if not just a
formal invitation to perform, then I can pass it on to him. Nothing needs
to be confirmed, he just needs the invitation letter for next year's
festival.

Thanks!

Brendan