Re: [Harp-L] $1 Downloads of Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary

I wish I could get it to work, but every time I've tried to buy the film
over the last couple of months, the site freaks out on me. The purchase
popup refuses to stayed popped up. It opens and then immediately shuts
itself down. No clue why, and it has done it to me on three different
computers.

Chris