Re: [Harp-L] The Naiditch Jazzy Blues Challenge? Download Issue

My browser is Chrome also. I was able to do what Robert did with IE in Chrome, but when I tried to save it as a QuickTime movie, it prompted me to buy QuickTime Pro. That's the only way you can save it.
Pooh.....really neat stuff!

Brian

Sent from my iPad