[Harp-L] MT cases from Bob Loomis

> I have amassed 92 plastic harmonica cases that I'd like to offload .

Don't get rid of all of them.... they, especially  the golden melody cases, can be used in quite a few situations:

They make really good supports for a macbook pro laptop. Allows for cooling under the machine. Admittedly, it then takes a bit longer to fry your breakfast eggs on the laptop, but it's better for the computer, and it's probably time you bought a real stove of some sort. I think they have them in stores up in the Bay Area.

That's a really handy computer to have, since the surface, which tends to be warm (hot), is a great warmer for chromatic harmonicas while you're taking a break from those long minutes of practice that we all do with consistent irregularity.....using the GM cases cools the Mac down perfectly, keeping things warm enough without melting the valve glue goop.

The GM cases also help make a great pest-proof pet feeder, especially  if you feed your pets outdoors...

A board, holding the food dishes (five cats, five dishes ) supported by four or more GM cases that the side surfaces have  been covered with Tree Tanglefoot totally stops the ants from getting the food.

Actually, I'm surprised that nobody has admitted to having used Tree Tanglefoot as a comb sealant.

Those GM cases are The Best... keep at least some.

Of the instruments that I own, only the harmonica comes in so many keys, costs so little, and has room for magnets.

http://jonkip.com