Re: [Harp-L] Breaking In / Adjusting to a new harp

I don't know how you did this Richard, but it's as if you walked into my brain and stole everything that was in there on this particular subject.
I read this over about 7 times and couldn't find a single solitary word that I didn't totally agree with. It was actually scary, and I wasn't able to
leave my home for several days out of fear.

If this isn't absolutely THE gem about how people and harps work together, I give up. Wow.

smo-joe