[Harp-L] Electroharmonix B9 Organ Machine stomp box

For sale.........Brand new in the box.......Electroharmonix B9 Organ Machine    Recently bought through Sweetwater and tried a couple times at home.    No music stores had one around here and I wanted to try it out so I bought it.     It's a great sounding pedal, but I've got an old Korg G4 leslie Simulator that sounds just as good, so I'm selling this pedal for what I just paid for it.   $225.oo including shipping to the lower 48. Comes with the power supply.   International sale will have to have additional shipping added.
Wezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com