Re: [Harp-L] video- CHEROKEE by Yvonnick Prene

I certainly like Jazz very much, but I find a lot of people (mostly
non-musicians) just do not care for it. They like what they like, and, no
matter how much someone tries to convince them how cool jazz is, they will
turn the radio dial to Hip-Hop, Country, Classical, etc. because that's
what speaks to them.

Yonnick was most impressive. How well he articulates notes at those speeds
is astounding.

Eric