Re: [Harp-L] video- CHEROKEE by Yvonnick Prene

Note that it's lip sync'd. I'm pretty sure the audio is from the Wonderful World album.

This one's not gypsy swing, but pretty cool too (and not lip sync'd): http://youtu.be/MEHnHmmWYmQ

The guitar player (Pasquale Grasso) also not too shabby. OK, enough inspiration for today, I need to practice...

- Slim.