Re: [Harp-L] video- CHEROKEE by Yvonnick Prene

I love jazz and it is my main study right now.   However, you're argument
seems pretty ridiculous.  Jazz is the best because it's the hardest.  If
you don't like it it's because you're not as good!  Whatever, music is
subjective.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com