[Harp-L] Peterson Sweeteners - Harmonica pre-sets

Hi Steve,

I was going to get this question answered by Peterson but when I saw that
the pre-sets are provided by Hohner I knew you'd have the answers.

I usually tune with my old school Conn Analog Tuner but its been on the
fritz lately and I've have no time to send it for repair. As a backup I use
the Peterson Virtual Strobe Tuner on my iPad and this morning when I sat
down for a tuning session I was greeted with a software update that
included several "Sweeteners" and among them for several pre-sets for
harmonicas, all Hohner recipes.

Here they are:

HARMONICA
This collection of harmonica tunings comes from Hohner.
OMB: Original Marine Band Tuning for Harmonica in C
MMB: Modern Marine Band Tuning for Harmonica in C
MSR: MS Richter Tuning for Harmonica in C
S20: 1896 Marine Band/Special 20 Tuning for Harmonica in C
MSM: MS Models Tuning for Harmonica in C
CYT: Country Tuning for Harmonica in C
NMT: Natural Minor Tuning for Harmonica in C
HMT: Harmonic Minor Tuning for Harmonica in C
GMT: Golden Melody Tuning for Harmonica in C
CHT: Chromatics Tuning for Harmonica

I'd love some more detail about these schemes.  My first big question is
are these calibrated tunings, which is to say does +/0 equal 442, 443 or is
"0" different for each?  And what's the difference in the recipes for these
below, i would think they'd be the same, no?

MMB: Modern Marine Band Tuning for Harmonica in C
S20: 1896 Marine Band/Special 20 Tuning for Harmonica in C

Many thanks!

--
*Trip Henderson*
https://soundcloud.com/trip-henderson