RE: [Harp-L] Re: breaking in new harps

Yes I would agree. A little gentle bending on a new harp does seem to help before going into full on bending in a gig situation. There is no doubt I play harder at a gig so that makes sense to me (because I play mostly acoustic! oops I don't want to get into that discussion), but of course I am only talking about plain old Marine Bands!
Jim