[Harp-L] Google Group Harp-ll

Last I heard the discussion about moving Harp-l to another format was moved
over to another group.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/harp-l-meta-discussions

I still think a Harp-l google group would be great.
It is very easy to manage.
You do not have to approve every message but you can moderate someone if
they get out of hand.
It basically works exactly same as this listserver except the interface is
a bit more modern.
You can get digests or messages as they come.
You can also see all the messages on the web.

The only issue I see are the archives. I collect harps and use the Harp_L
archives in my search for one obscure manufacturer or another. The Google
Group search tool goes by topic subject but Harp-L may search that way as
well. I looked for Doerfel and found Dueling Banjos. But even if Harp-l was
migrated to a Google Group the archives do not have to move. The current
email database can be migrated directly into a new google group very easily
so current members do not have to re-subscribe.

To check out Google Groups. go to:
groups.google.com

best,
miriam

*If anyone has any old harps to sell, send me an email, please.*

*My harmonica site is up but only in production. *
*www.HarmonicasRock.com <http://www.HarmonicasRock.com>*