To: boogalloo@xxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] ending in blue notes.
From: icemanle@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:58:29 -0400

nope. 5 hole exhale.

Technically, it should have a dom 7 note below it to qualify as a 13th chord.

If you want to create that 13th chord sound, you could play 2 hole inhale second bend and go right to 5 hole exhale. (Of course, bass note sustained below should be the tonic).

So a 13th chord has a #6 blow right? Dont make me get my book out !!

A 9th = a 2 (in a maj scale?) or #6 draw (2nd pos)

So a 13th chord has a #6 blow right? Dont make me get my book out !!