RE: [Harp-L] Re: harp-l "forum" in future?

I checked googlegroups 20 minutes after your post and it was there.  I'll see how fast this one shows up after I post it.

.......Pete in Alaska

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Opus314 .
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 3:04 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: harp-l "forum" in future?

Thanks for all the comments folks.

I have no problem with the email list format but I do like the forum format as well.

Regardless of the "interface" or "post retrieval" process I think the success or failure of a group is driven by interest in the topic, participation, and content.

I had forgotten about the Google Groups option... which is basically the same concept as a forum... but... do the email post go to Google Groups in real time or do they require an admin to manually initiate the "update" to Google Groups?

Thanks again for all the comments.

Opus314
Figure It Out :-)