Re: [Harp-L] Re: harp-l "forum" in future?

Thanks for all the comments folks.

I have no problem with the email list format but I do like the forum format
as well.

Regardless of the "interface" or "post retrieval" process I think the
success or failure of a group is driven by interest in the topic,
participation, and content.

I had forgotten about the Google Groups option... which is basically the
same concept as a forum... but... do the email post go to Google Groups in
real time or do they require an admin to manually initiate the "update" to
Google Groups?

Thanks again for all the comments.

Opus314
Figure It Out :-)