Re: [Harp-L] acoustic harp.

When I use the term, I mean no electronic amplification. Megaphones, a
la Rudy Vallee, are OK. Symphony orchestras, jams around the house with
your friends, etc.

Of course, to many people, just using an acoustic guitar--even though it is
amplified--qualifies the music as acoustic. Surely a term whose definition
can elicit a lot of discussion.

I have nothing against amplification-or a mix of acoustic and amplified
instruments (like an electric bass down low). But I do appreciate the sound
of the non-electrically altered harmonica. I, also, believe
playing harmonica acoustically helps develop good tone. When you do plug
in, you will be amazed.

Eric