Re: [Harp-L] acoustic harp.

I believe acoustic harp refers to harp played unamplified , without a  mike.

Blues Girl Phyllis

In a message dated 9/19/2014 9:24:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I  would seriously like to know exactly what acoustic harp IS? Is it
undistorted?  Unamplified? Or is it a matter of playing through a pa without
additional  effects? OR no pa at all?
Or no amplifier at all? Or just playing out into  the atmosphere in the
general area surrounding the player? Any takers?

smo-joe