[Harp-L] Harmonica Classes in the Philadelphia PA Area

From: Seth Holzman, PO Box 866, Ardmore PA 19003-0866
           Cell Tel.: 610-724-3168;
           Email: zepharpo@xxxxxxx
           Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dear Fellow Music Lovers -
    Announcing Harmonica Classes in the Philadelphia PA Area:

Seth Holzman Teaches Harmonica Classes and Private Lessons!
Seth's Beginning Harmonica and Blues Harmonica 1 classes begin really soon!

    My 10 week Tuesday night classes - "Harmonica for Beginners" (6:30 to 7:45 PM)
began Tuesday Sept. 16 at Lower Merion High School in Ardmore PA.  (There is still room for a few more people!)
    These Tuesday night classes are offered by Main Line School Night (MLSN).
    For information or to register, contact MLSN at 610-687-0460 or www.mainlineschoolnight.org.

    My 8 week Monday night classes - "Harmonica For Beginners (Adults ages 13 and above)" (6:30 to 7:45 PM) and "Blues Harmonica 1" (8:00 to 9:15 PM) begin Monday Sept. 22 at the Philadelphia Folksong Society building in the Mt. Airy section of Philadelphia PA.
    (The Philadelphia Folksong Society is the great organization that has been bringing us the Philadelphia Folk Festival for over 50 years!)
    These Monday night classes are offered by two organizations:
The Philadelphia Folksong Society (PFS) and the Mt. Airy Learning Tree (MALT).
    For information or to register, please
contact PFS at 215-247-1300 or www.pfs.org, or
contact MALT at 215-843-6436 or www.mtairylearningtree.org.
    The course fee is a little lower if you register through PFS.  It's even lower if you are a member of PFS.

    My 8 week Wednesday night classes - "Harmonica For Beginners" (6:30 to 8:00 PM)
and "Blues Harmonica 1" (8:00 to 9:30 PM) begin Wednesday Oct. 1 at Haverford High School in Havertown PA.
    These Wednesday night classes are offered by Haverford Township Adult School (HTAS).
For information or to register, contact HTAS at 610-446-8022 or www.ssreg.com/haverford/
    I've been teaching harmonica classes since 1975 in the Boston MA area; the Syracuse NY area; in New York City; and finally in the Philadelphia PA area (I've moved several times over the years).  And I have taught private harmonica lessons since the early 1970's.

    Call me (Seth) at 610-724-3168 or email me at zepharpo@xxxxxxx for information about harmonica classes and private lessons.

Thank you!
Best,
Seth