[Harp-L] minimalist riffs.

I'm looking to play some slow soulful blues using only the low end of the harp. nothing above hole 4. Anyone got any riffs they could share that would help me diversify my sound by losing less. I'm trying to do kinda what John Frusciante does on with 4 notes in a guitar but o a harp I stead. (Zephyr song is a perfect example of what I mean by milking minimal notes for maximum vibe)