Re: [Harp-L] song structure

Iggy Pop would listen to great instrumental tunes and see how they
developed and maintained variety in order to keep up listeners' interest.
Green Onions, Miserlou, Tequila, and so on.

You specified a bridge, but you didn't list a solo portion to kick out the
jams before getting back to the restatement of the themes at the end.